ok, monkey man and the cat are super cute, blog more woman! I need my jody updates, like -- how are finals? Ready for next quarter? All that goodness. I may be over next week to help with blueberries....I expect more blogginess...
The Homestead is where I call home, living happily with four dogs, seven cats and a duck.
Reading, crafts, and cooking are some of my hobbies.
After working in administrative/accounting positions for over twenty-five years, I was looking for a change. Now I am a student at Olympic College, working toward an Associate's Degree.
I've really enjoyed your blog, Jody. It is clean and very well done. Plus the pictures of your pets make it much more homey!
ReplyDeleteok, monkey man and the cat are super cute, blog more woman! I need my jody updates, like -- how are finals? Ready for next quarter? All that goodness. I may be over next week to help with blueberries....I expect more blogginess...
ReplyDelete